Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Return Of...



















I apologize for the Star Wars reference in the title for this post, but I couldn't resist. Last weekend was pretty fruitless in terms photography. It was rainy Saturday, and Sunday, well let's just say that a certain Wii game was released and my priorities were temporarily inverted.
Fortunately yesterday was sunny, and for the first time in a while there were kids on the playground near where I live. Despite numerous dirty looks from the parents, I was able to get some nice candid shots. And my new telephoto lens enabled me to take some nice close-ups and maintain my distance at the same time.

Also, look out for some twilight shots during the week. Turning the clock forward has its benefits after all.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP