Monday, April 21, 2008

Game Theory






My third baseball post in as many weeks!  Sorry for the redundancy.  I went down to visit John in the Illadelph, in a weekend crammed with baseball - games both on Friday and Saturday.  The Mets took both, in a demonstration of gratitude to me for making the trek south.  Next week will feature a new theme, I promise, but for now Citizens Bank ballpark will have to do.  I can't help but include panoramic shots of the diamond, e.g. the shot at the bottom.  My only regret is that much of the image quality is lost by blogspot's import process.  If you want a higher quality image, just ask me and I'll send one to you.


Also of note was the Lou Reed concert we attended on Saturday night.  Let's just say he's still got it.




0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP