Sunday, August 3, 2008

Three of a kind


Dewey vs. Dalì
Originally uploaded by JGerbs38



More sad news
Originally uploaded by JGerbs38



2 Halves
Originally uploaded by JGerbs38




Originally uploaded by JGerbs38



Three of a kind
Originally uploaded by JGerbs38

I'm going to start a different posting process/format from hereon out. In order to maintain integrity of name I will still be taking photos on the weekend, however Flickr's blogging style is more conducive (only works if) you post one photo at a time. So, I'll be slowly revealing my weekend photos over the course of the week. Perhaps this is for the better? Anyway, here it goes.

...nevermind, I figured out! Out with the new and in with the old.


Also, I can't believe Angels is closing (see image above). Where will I get linzer tarts now?

1 comments:

Jess September 4, 2008 at 5:27 AM  

I think that last photo is fantastic. It has a timeless quality to it. I also like the composition. The grouping balanced with the colors really make it a great shot.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP