Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bastille Day


Bof!





Vive la révolution!



Happy 118th Bastille Day!  The French major in me got excited when I heard that two blocks away FIAF was celebrating the holiday with food and raffles.  Unfortunately it turned out to be a 4-block advertisement for a new partnership between Air France and American Airlines.  Whether or not I won a vacation to Paris has yet to be determined. 

I still have some pics to post that were taken over the 4th of July weekend.  Right now they can be seen on my Flickr page.  I've just been a bit lazy about posting them here.

2 comments:

Pockets July 20, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

um...hottest french girl ever in top pic center. do want!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP