Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Taste Test



Originally uploaded by JGerbs38

This is the first set of pictures taken with my brand spankin' new point and shoot. My Christmas bonus lept from my wallet straight to the cashier at Calumet Photo this past weekend...that was fast.

I bought a Leica D-LUX 4, and can say that my purchase already impresses me. It is quite possible that this tiny device takes sharper pictures than my hulking DSLR. Hopefully, however, the clothes don't make the man. So I'm hesitant to say that this camera is a vast improvement. It will be nice to have something you're able to tote around without getting strange looks, especially on the subway (the most photogenic of locations).

This was taken near Jin and Taylor's place, in near-total darkness. Look at the pretty colors!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP